Regular campsite reservations can be made starting on Monday, February 22, 2016 at four different times – starting with the South Region.
No preference is given to either online or phone-in bookings (1-877-537-2757). Both methods have the same access with the same opening dates and times…so give us a call or get online!
- AlbertaParks.ca is available year-round for advance planning. Before opening day, make sure you set up your user account. You need an account to reserve and pay for a campsite. Having an account set up and being logged in prior to opening saves time so you’re more likely to get your preferred spot.
- Research which campground and site(s) you prefer.
- Read through the FAQS for individual campsites, comfort camping and group camping areas.
Things to remember
- Reservations for individual campsites can be made up to 90 days in advance of the arrival date.
- The maximum stay is 16 consecutive nights for individual campsites. For group camping areas, the maximum stay is five consecutive nights.
- A maximum of four individual campsites or one group camping area can be reserved in one transaction (made on one user account and paid for with a single credit card).
Having technical difficulties?
- If the campsite you want isn’t available for the date range you are searching – for example, you are searching for arrival on the Thursday before the May long weekend – try searching for an arrival on the Friday.
- Don’t hit the browser’s back button – it does not work well in the application.
- Give the system time to process your payment – if you click “reserve” or “pay” multiple times, you may freeze the system or cause multiple charges.
Make sure you have the right tools:
- Internet Explorer 10 or better or the most recent versions of Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Most recent versions of Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader – go to adobe.com to download Adobe software.
- Computer monitor resolution of 1440 x 990 (minimum monitor resolution = 1024 x 768).
- Pop-up blockers need to be turned off.
Keep calm, and camp on!
- Although it is rare, problems can occur during a credit card transaction.
- If you receive an error message or are unsure whether your transaction was processed, phone the Contact Centre at 1-877-537-2757.
Remember: on opening dates, Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca experiences extremely high volumes of users during peak times which can affect the system, but keep trying.